VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY
October 7 – 14, 2018
Escape With Us… 2018 Fall Foliage Cruise, Round-Trip New York (Manhattan)
OPEN TO ALL with Mobility Limitations
(amputees, spinal cord injuries, spina bifida, post-polio, stroke, MS, muscular dystrophy, etc.) including your family and friends.
Sail with us from the heart of New York City. Be sure to plan a few extra nights to enjoy the city that never sleeps and see a Broadway Play or two, enjoy world famous cheesecake at Junior’s Deli, eat dinner at Carmine’s and share Italian favorites with your friends.
Watch the leaves turn on our New England cruises. No raking required.
Along the coastline of Canada & New England is where the deep-blue sea meets rich autumn hues. Witness the changing fall foliage, one of nature’s amazing spectacles. It’s also where you’ll travel back to the Gilded Age and explore Bar Harbor*, an opulent summer retreat built for the 19th-century elite. And be sure to save an afternoon for a true “downeast” lobster bake. We will also visit Portland, Maine, St. John, New Brunswick and Halifax, Nova Scotia.
*Please note that Bar Harbor is a tender port which may prevent wheelchair users from going ashore. We are working with NCL to see if an accessible ferry can be provided. We will have accessible shore excursions available for group participants.
Accessible Balcony Staterooms start at $1689 per person and go up according to category (aft-facing balcony, mid-ship mini-suite). double Accessible Ocean View Staterooms are $1459 per person and Accessible Inside Staterooms are $1199 per person.
- All rates are based on double occupancy and include gratuities, ultimate beverage package and specialty restaurant package.
- Prices do not include air, transfers, hotels, shore excursions and insurance (required of all travelers).
- Deposit of $500 per stateroom will confirm your stateroom. Deposits are fully refundable until June 15, 2018.
Please call Debra Kerper, 800.920.8989 to reserve your space. Cabins are very limited and are going quickly.
Welcome to New York!
This wonderful pre “Escape with Us to New England” cruise New York adventure will take you to New York’s finest sights and more! Experience the whirl-wind that is New York City.
Day 1: Oct. 4
- Day of Arrival
- Transfers from airport to hotel
- Rest of day to explore New York, maybe see a Broadway Show!
Day 2: Oct. 5
- Statue of Liberty – Ellis Island 1/2 day
- Pick up at hotel at 9:30 AM to Battery Park / Ferry to Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island
- 1/2-day tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with guide
- Walk or wheel to 9-11 Memorial site (About 0.8 mile on flat, level city streets. 15 minutes at an easy pace)
- Tour and visit of the 9-11 Museum
- Pick up from the Museum and back to hotel in midtown
- Return to Manhattan in the afternoon
- Rest of day on own or optional group activities
- NOTE: Independent lunch options are available on Ellis Island
Day 3: Oct. 6
- Met Cloisters 1/2 day
- Pick up at hotel at 9:30 AM to Met Cloisters
- 1/2 day tour of Met Cloisters (including 1 hour tour with a guide)
- Return to Manhattan in mid-afternoon
- Optional stop at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Free for the rest of the day
- NOTE: Independent lunch options are available at the Cloisters
Day 4: Oct. 7
- Transfers from hotel to cruise terminal in Manhattan at 10:30am
- Escape with US to New England onboard NCL Escape
- Four-star hotel centrally located in midtown Manhattan
- ADA mobility accessible rooms with roll-in showers
Note: Depending on the time of the actual booking, there might be a small number of rooms with two beds if queen or king beds not available. There might be a small number of accessible rooms with bathrooms with tub
- Portage is included at arrival and departure.
- Additional mobility equipment such as shower chairs and transfer benches are available by request. A nominal fee may apply.
- Breakfast at the hotel is optional. Many breakfast choices available outside of hotel.
Each traveler will receive a New York CityPass. In addition to the visits above, each individual can also visit additional iconic landmarks of New York City in their free time:
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck (Rockefeller Center) or the Guggenheim Museum
- The American Museum of Natural History
The Pass provides priority access (no line).
- In addition: “Concierge Service”
Recommendations for activities tailored to the particular interests of individuals for the additional free time (day of arrival + 2 half-days). Such as sightseeing, walking tours (self and guided), museums, food/wine, music, shows, etc. Including assistance in organizing these activities (transfers, purchase tickets, etc.).
$1661.00 per person double occupancy
$2222.00 single occupancy
Escape With Us To New York!!!